Trades, Prospects, Breakouts and Busts: join us each week as we talk about baseball from a fantasy angle – but not exclusively. This is the Baseball Show Episode 3
Three episodes in, two teams from Chicago, and two teams that wear Sox. How’s that for symmetry – or coincidence. We swear, there was no rhyme or reason, other than the blockbuster deals the White Sox have already pulled off before the year has ended. Quite possibly the new best farm system in baseball is now a pipeline to the south side of Chicago. What does it all mean?
Join Andy Singleton (@PeoplezPen), Tehol Beddict (@LordBeddict) and Ralph Lifshitz (@RalphLifshitzBB) as they discuss the rebuilding White Sox. Be sure to catch up on the previous Hot Stove Teams, the Boston Red Sox and Chicago Cubs.
For previous and future episodes go to Nickel Press TV on YouTube, or you can listen on iTunes, Stitcher and Podbean. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please show your support by subscribing to this channel on YouTube, as well as liking, commenting on, and sharing these vidoes. We thank you in advance for your support.
Looking for more shows to watch and listen to, Fantasy Rundown provides links daily for all your fantasy needs.
Latest posts by Andy Singleton (see all)
- The Baseball Show Episode 30: Prospects part 9 - February 23, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 29: Hitters part 9 - February 22, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 28: Pitchers part 9 - February 21, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 27: Prospects part 8 - February 16, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 26: Hitters part 8 - February 15, 2017