MLB Roto RX
your fantasy prescription
After a week off, #RotoRx is back to help navigate you through the 2016 Fantasy Baseball season. Tehol Beddict (@LordBeddict) and Andy Singleton (@PeoplezPen) and Tehol Beddict (@LordBeddict) guide you on players to add, and/or dump, while the Fantasy Doctor (@seleneparekhmd) tells you what to expect for players on the mend.
A Breakdown of today’s show topics.
- Roughned Odor suspension (2:12)
- Raul Mondesi, Jr suspension (5:44)
- Jose Reyes suspension (7:25)
- Matt Bush call up (10:26)
- Rangers new Closer (11:08)
- Hector Neris (11:27)
- Jose Berrios demotion (14:18)
- Luis Severino (16:15) – Doctor’s Report
- Jackie Bradley, Jr (22:30)
- Jake Lamb (25:48)
- Steve Pearce (27:50)
- Danny Valencia (31:21)
- Khris Davis (32:08)
- Yasiel Puig (34:49)
- Ben Revere (36:39)
- Michael Brantley (39:38) – Doctor’s Report
- Marcell Ozuna (42:44)
- Prince Fielder (43:28)
- Madison Bumgarner (46:03)
- Dallas Keuchel (46:30)
- Trevor Bauer (49:31)
- Mike Foltynewicz (51:28)
- Wade Miley (53:22)
- Matt Andriese & Jake Odorizzi (55:05)
- Wily Peralta (56:55)
- Garrett Richards (57:48) – Doctor’s Report
- Rubby De La Rosa (1:03:02)
- Josh Hader (1:05:02) – Minor League
Thank you to everyone who has been watching and for your continued support. Keep it coming! Don’t forget to leave your comments below – positive or condescending – let us know how you feel. If you enjoy this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.., and help spread the word about MLB Roto RX.
Until next week.
Looking for more shows to watch and listen to, Fantasy Rundown provides links daily for all your fantasy needs.