Welcome aboard guys. This year, the plan is to give quick hitting analysis on all daily fantasy slates. Write-ups will be shorter but hopefully just as helpful. And stay tuned for daily fantasy strategy articles which will pop up every once in a while.
Here’s what I am thinking for the Opening Afternoon slate:
Batter versus Pitcher Warriors:
- Bryce Harper – 1.475 OPS vs. Tehran
- Buster Posey – 6/11 vs. Peralta
- Angel Pagan – 7/13 vs. Peralta
- Jose Lobaton (if he plays) – .467/.536/.933 vs. Peralta
Stacks to Target:
- Giants lefties vs. Peralta – Peralta allowed a .305/.355/.534 line to LHB in 2015
- Nationals lefties vs. Tehran – Tehran allowed a .297/.387/.507 line to LHB in 2015
- Twins vs. Tillman – Tillman had a 4.80 xFIP in the 1st half of last year. Allowed RHP to slug .500 against him on the season
Weather Factors to Target:
- Minnesota vs. Baltimore – wind blowing out at 14 MPH
- Philadelphia vs. Cincinnati – wind blowing out at 14 MPH
- Washington vs. Atlanta – wind blowing out at 10 MPH
Sneaky Pitchers of the Day:
- Ervin Santana – Good strikeout potential against the whiff prone Orioles
- Raisel Iglesias – Faces the sad sack Phillies lineup
Sneaky Batters of the Day:
- Nelson Cruz vs. Cole Hamels – Hamels allowed 20 homers to RHB in 2015. Cruz smoked lefties with a .459 wOBA and 202 wRC+.
- Franklin Gutierrez vs. Cole Hamels – Another demolisher of lefties with a .411 wOBA and 168 wRC+.
Any more questions? Hit me up on Twitter @AssemblyNeil
A la prochaine!
Need more DFS picks, waiver wire suggestions, prospect news and general fantasy baseball advice, head on over to Fantasy Rundown.