Hi all, today I am going to give 5 hitters and 5 pitchers for DFS that are priced way too low. Let’s get started.
1. Gregory Polanco: .968 OPS against righties this year, OPS over 1.000 in last 7 days, .282 ISO against righties this year, opposing pitcher Dakota Hudson surrendered a .814 SLG against left handed hitters this year
2. Jonathon Schoop: Batting .571 against opposing pitcher Daniel Norris, 1.382 OPS against lefties this season, 4 multi-hit games in his last 5, great value at 2B, Norris had 5.09 ERA against righties last season
3. Josh Reddick: batting .336 this year, bats .500 against opposing pitcher Adrian Sampson, .844 OPS against righties this year
4. Kyle Schwarber: .503 SLG against righties last year, .258 career ISO vs righties, opposing pitcher Jhoulys Chacin has 4.97 career FIP against lefties
5. Wilmer Flores: 1.021 OPS in last 7 games, opposing pitcher Max Fried allowed 4 runs in 1st inning in his last start, Flores batting .500 vs Fried in his career, Flores batting .308/.325/.508 against lefties this year
1. Griffin Canning: 13 K/9 in 1st two starts, Orioles strike out more than any other major league team, elite stuff leading to only 9 base-runners in 9.2 innings
2. John Means: 2.48 ERA and 1.01 WHIP on season, extremely cheap price, allowing only 6 hits per 9
3. Lucas Giolito: Toronto’s lineup among the worst in the majors, 38 K’s in 31 IP this season, twirled 7.2 innings of one run ball with 8 K’s last time out
4. Caleb Smith: Stacks up well against lefty-heavy Mets lineup, stellar .81 WHIP on season, 56 K’s among league leaders, 6 straight quality starts
5. Martin Perez: facing depleted Tigers lineup, 15 scoreless innings in last two starts, added cutter in off-season on new premier pitch, 5 wins already pitching behind the hot Twins lineup
All these guys are cheap additions to your DFS lineups today and could definitely win you some cash. Good Luck!