MLB Roto RX
your fantasy prescription
We are more than a quarter of the way through the season with the passing of Memorial Day, and the DL is making things interesting for fantasy owners. Join Andy Singleton (@PeoplezPen) and Tehol Beddict (@LordBeddict), along with the Fantasy Doctor Selene Parekh, MD (@seleneparekhmd) and Kevin O’Hara, aka FawkesMulder from Reddit as #RotoRx helps to guide you to a successful Fantasy Baseball season!
A Breakdown of today’s show topics.
- Leonys Martin Rise & Fail (2:40)
- Eduardo Rodriguez Return (3:58)
- Brad Boxberger Woes (6:37)
- Rich Hill Dominance (8:48)
- Troy Tulowitzki (10:43) Doctor’s Report
- Darwin Barney Binge (13:10)
- Hyun Soo Kim Rising (16:30)
- Sal Perez (20:43) Doctor’s Report
- Chelsor Cuthbert: Friend or Foe (26:01)
- MLB Standings: Who’s Phony, Who’s Fake (28:07)
- Baby Twins Act Two (31:05)
- Rubby De La Rosa (33:00) Doctor’s Report
- Archie Bradley Activation (36:25)
- Erick Aybar – Doctor’s Report (38:31)
- Manny Banuelos es Bueno (41:02)
- Shohei Otani, Shintarl Fujimani, Amir Garrett, Sandy Alcantara, and Harrison Bader (46:10) Fawkes Minors Report
Special thanks to everyone who has been watching and supporting us. Keep it coming! Don’t forget to leave your comments below – positive or condescending – let us know how you feel. If you enjoy this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.., and help spread the word about MLB Roto RX.
Until next week.
Looking for more shows to watch and listen to, Fantasy Rundown provides links daily for all your fantasy needs.