- Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Dublin, Ohio
- Par 72
- 7,392 yards
- Jack Nicklaus designed course
- Fast, bentgrass greens
- Tree lined course but plays fairly open
- Fairways aren’t hard to hit but there are many bunkers in play around the landing zones (some golfers choose to lay-up)
- Water in play on about half of the holes
- Known as a second shot course
- SG: tee-to-green
- SG: approaching-the-green
- Driving distance
- Bogey avoidance
This is another tournament that has invitational status so the field will yet again consist of approximately 120 golfers. Outside of the PGA Championship, this is one of the better fields we have seen in several weeks.
I have been too busy this week to make picks but below is a link to the cheat sheet that I use to help me make my picks. It’s a lot of information and probably hard to interpret but above each section I have put a description to help you understand each category. Basically, green = good and red = bad.
Sorry for any inconvenience but hopefully you can find some nuggets in the stats that I’ve put together. Also, I will still be posting my normal odds and projections article tomorrow (Wednesday) before the tournament.
Visit Fantasy Rundown for additional DFS picks from some of the top sites on the web.