Trades, Prospects, Breakouts and Busts: join us each week as we talk about baseball from a fantasy angle – but not exclusively. This is the Baseball Show Episode 2
We hope you enjoyed our debut episode. Today we return and dive into the Boston Red Sox. Retirements and blockbuster trades highlight the odds on favorite to take home the American League pennant. It’s Hot Stove season, and we’re going over all the transactions – our likes and dislikes, as well as how minor leaguers are affected by the moves. Leave your comments, and keep the conversation going!
So get on board, and join Andy Singleton (@PeoplezPen), Tehol Beddict (@LordBeddict) and Ralph Lifshitz (@RalphLifshitzBB) as we discuss the potential 2017 potential World Series contenders, the Boston Red Sox.
For previous and future episodes go to Nickel Press TV on YouTube, or you can listen on iTunes, Stitcher and Podbean. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please show your support by subscribing to this channel on YouTube, as well as liking, commenting on, and sharing these vidoes. We thank you in advance for your support.
Looking for more shows to watch and listen to, Fantasy Rundown provides links daily for all your fantasy needs.
Latest posts by Andy Singleton (see all)
- The Baseball Show Episode 37: Pitchers part 12 - March 14, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 36: Prospects part 11 - March 9, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 35: Hitters part 11 - March 8, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 34: Pitchers part 11 - March 7, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 33: Prospects part 10 - March 3, 2017