MLB Roto RX
your fantasy prescription
Your hosts Andy Singleton (@PeoplezPen) and Tehol Beddict (@LordBeddict) are joined by the Fantasy Doctor Selene Parekh, MD (@seleneparekhmd) to help you decide what to do with your Fantasy Baseball roster. This week’s special guest is Greg Jewett (@gjewett9) from Today’s Knuckleball.
A Breakdown of today’s show topics.
- Josh Donaldson, and JD Martinez (4:10)
- Gerrit Cole (5:44) Doctor’s Report
- James Shields, and Travis Shaw (8:20)
Prospect Call Ups (8:58)
- Jameson Taillon
- Blake Snell
- Tim Anderson
- Jose Peraza
- Zack Eflin
- John Gant
- Yu Darvish (12:58) Doctor’s Report
Long Term Holds (16:14)
- Carlos Estevez
- Jefrey Marte
- Tim Lincecum – Doctor’s Report
Chase or Replace (24:00)
- Danny Duffy
- Mitch Moreland
- Trayce Thompson
- Whit Merifield
- Chris Tillman
- Tom Koehler
- Jorge De La Rosa
Special thanks to everyone who has been watching and supporting us. Keep it coming! Please leave your comments below and let us know how you feel, if you have any questions, or input on how we can improve the show.
If you enjoy this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.., and help spread the word about MLB Roto RX.
Until next week.
Looking for more shows to watch and listen to, Fantasy Rundown provides links daily for all your fantasy needs.
Latest posts by Andy Singleton (see all)
- The Baseball Show Episode 30: Prospects part 9 - February 23, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 29: Hitters part 9 - February 22, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 28: Pitchers part 9 - February 21, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 27: Prospects part 8 - February 16, 2017
- The Baseball Show Episode 26: Hitters part 8 - February 15, 2017